Last night I finished the outline for the Henna Design. I stitched the outline with Anchor #5 perle cotton. That’s the only place where #5 perle cotton will be used in the design. Here it is so far.
I haven’t made final decisions on the other threads I will be using. I pulled out everything I had that might work with the mono color scheme, which is Anchor threads #349, 351, 352 (they call it Bark). The photo below shows what I have to work with right now. I will be using the Snow I got for Christmas! It’s a perfect match. On the right are two threads that may not work – Neon Rays and Kreinik 1/16 ribbon. Both are more of a rust, so I might try them for a few stitches and then decide if I should keep them or not.
To be continued in a few days.