Not a lot of progress to report today. Yesterday, I started getting sharp pains in my left thumb so I have been taking it easy. I’m reading, researching for two new projects I want to add to my To Do List for this year, etc.
I’ve finished the motif row of tiny squares – all done in Scotch stitch. I’ve started this row on the other end but didn’t get very far yesterday. At the opposite end I’m keeping the different shades of teal the same for each repeat of the motif, but moving around all the pastels colors so the two ends won’t be exactly the same.
Since I have four shades of teal to use for the rug, I’ve decided to use Lily Pad (a medium/dark shade) for all of the separator rows and stitches. That way I have a light, a medium, and a dark teal to use for motifs throughout the rug. And I’ve added the separator row to the top of the tiny squares in the photo below.
Here is the bottom of the rug so far. I only took the one photo this morning.