Ripping out is done and fixed – finally. I decided that I would not reuse the white or the pastel colors as I ripped out stitches, so I did many little cuts in the threads so it would be easier to pull out. First all the white stitches were ripped out, then I worked one square at a time. Take a square out, move it over to the correct spot and then move on to the next one, etc. Yesterday I finished up the motif row on the bottom.
Tomorrow I’ll finish this motif and start on the next one. Sunday is time for the Adopted Rug and I hope to finish the first square and do some of the borders along the right side of it. I’ll do a post about it next week.
Happy Spring to everyone this weekend. My favorite time of the year, when everything comes back to life (including the flowers that I’m allergic to) and world seems so green and clean.