With a week of working on this, I’ve used up another skein of Gazelle on the background – that makes 4 so far. I’ve also added one motif to the bottom band and two motifs to the middle band. Each of those thin bands needs one more motif to make it even with the end of the large motif.
By next Monday I hope to have all the little motifs and the background done so I will be starting on the last section on this side. That will be 3 motifs in each of the narrow bands and the medium-sized motif that looks like it has a wing nut on each side. I’ll also be able to turn the canvas so the narrow side faces me in a couple days and that will make it easier to reach all the areas that need to be worked on. I’m getting there.