After 3 days of no stitching, it was nice to head upstairs this morning and work on this rug. The light at the end of the tunnel is finally visible and really want to speed things up and get this rug done! I’ve made good progress on the second large motif. I only have one more set of hooks to add tomorrow and then the rest of the background to finish this end of the motif. You can see that I’ve started the outline of the medallion in the middle as well. Because the little hooks are not outlined in the darkest brown, I changed the colors of the hooks from the original plan to make sure they are more visible. I used light colors on the two outside sets and medium colors in the set down the middle.
I’ll finish this end of the large motif before next Monday and hopefully start on the medallion. I also need to start on the narrow band that runs along the bottom of the rug. Let’s see how far I can get this week. See you again soon.