Things are moving along nicely with the rug, but I’m still not sure I can finish it by the end of the month. I started by finishing the background for the large motif and adding six plain rows of Mosaic stitches. Then I added three small motifs in the band along the bottom, so that area of the rug is now completed.
So now I am left with one eighth of the rug to finish in just two weeks. There are three more small motifs to finish the bottom band and one medium motif to finish the wide, rust band. I have started but haven’t gotten very far. We’ll see how far I can get over the next week. I’ll show the entire rug again next week, but today here’s what I’m working on and how much space still needs to be filled in.