Working only on Sundays for this project, I haven’t made a lot of progress in the last few weeks. But I finally completed the first quarter of the design. So Page 1 of the overall design has been put away and Page 2 will start this Sunday. Here are sections 1-26 all stitched.
It’ been fun and challenging to decide on what colors and threads to use for each of the individual areas. Hopefully it’s looking like fall with all the greens, browns, rusts, oranges, etc. I’ve learned a few new stitches along the way – and found some stitches I really don’t like to do at all. I think it’s a little strange that there is that big dip at the top of the design right now. Those sections were numbered 109-111 so they won’t be done until I get to the last part of the design. Here’s a photo of the entire design so you can see how much I still need to do.