I tore out part of the border on Sunday and restitched it. In the photo below you can see how far off the original border was. I’m glad I took the time to redo it. I did just enough to get the areas across the bottom of the canvas done. Did a little stitching yesterday to finish the bottom and put it away till next Sunday when I will tear out a little more border and restitch it.
I didn’t do the individual areas in order this time. I just wanted to get across the bottom so that I know the border is the correct size now. So I’ll need to go back next Sunday and start above the sections on the right that have been stitched and see if I can get the second quarter of this design finished.