I hadn’t planned to post about this project this week, but things are moving along nicely. I finished putting in all the Gloriana Blueberry silk cross stitches first and a few stitches at the corners in Gloriana Spanish Moss silk as well. Then yesterday, I switched to Needlepoint Inc.’s Northern Lights (Soft Pansy) and did 64 Algerian Eyes around the outside edge.
The center sections is now just over 3 inches square. It’s time to stitch the plants in between the blue cross stitches. That could take a while. I want to make some good progress before I post again, so you won’t see it for 2-3 weeks. I only work on this about 4-5 hours a week, but I’m really enjoying it. This will be 18 inches square when it’s done, so it’s tiny steps right now.