I finally got to the top, right corner!
But I didn’t post about it last week on purpose. Yesterday and today I was able to get a little more done and have now finished Page 3 of the Master Charts. Only one more page to go (23 sections). I’ve completed 92 sections so far. So I obviously won’t be able to complete this by the end of the month, which is what I was hoping for at the beginning of August. Here’s how it looks today.
I’ve been working on another project in the evenings – a Christmas gift. I’ll be finishing it in the next day or two, just have some finishing touches to do. So maybe I can pick up this project a couple evenings each week and get a few more sections done. I pulled threads for the next four pages of stitch instructions, which is almost half of what is left to stitch. That should keep me stitching for a while. Let’s see if I can get it done by Sept. 15th – that sounds good! I’m getting excited to have this one done.