I’m not getting much stitching done around here right now. I haven’t even started Bab Rissani – sorry.
I did get a little done on the mandala though. This is the first of the four flower corners that need to be done to help finish this section of the design. The purple in the middle of the aqua square is the beginning of the iris. There are two more purple threads to be added to finish it and then the dark turquoise thread to fill in the background around it.
The circles around the edge of this corner are completed, but the Jessicas inside the circles need to be finished. And there is space between these two parts that need to be filled in with special stitches. I’ve also started outlining the columns with one ply of dark gold. Only one done so far though.
And there area still little special stitches and beads to put in between the aqua carpets and the columns. This is going to take a while. LOL