I bought the Dodecagon series by Jim Wurth in 2008, I think. I got 5 of them done. So I still have 7 to do and I decided that I would try to complete at least 3 of them this year. They are in the database as 7 of the 25 projects that have been waiting for my attention. They are about 5″ in diameter so I should be able to get this one done quickly.
Each dodecagon starts with an outline in Smyrna Crosses.
The two lines that form the next stitching area are done in Van Dyke stitch with a touch of Kreinik metallic. There were 7 steps to completing this narrow band done in perle cotton and Kreinik metallics.
Now I’ve started the next area. The Jessicas were stitched in yellow Kreinik metallic thread. Between the Jessicas will be a large Herringbone stitch done in multiple colors. I’ll post again next week with my progress.