All finished! The first step for the center was creating all the Jessicas with Kreinik Braid. The center of the section was done with Frosty Rays using the Amadeus stitch, then the gold Kreinik was filled in. The background of the center was done with Patina, a rayon thread that I do not care for. I don’t plan on using it ever again. But I finally got all those little stitches done. The last step was to put 5 beads in each of the little Jessicas – a bead stack. Some of mine don’t look as neat as Jim’s, but I did the best I could. Some of those beads just don’t want to sit up straight.
With this project completed, I’ve mounted the caboose for the Christmas Train by Raymond Crawford. I’ll start that tonight.
There is another Jim Wurth ornament using the same colors that I will stitch when the caboose is completed.