This is the second piece of this set that I’ve completed. I have #3 and #4 in my stash, but I’ve promised myself that I will only do one each month.
I did some thinking about what to stitch for the name on this. My name is too long to fit. And I wanted something generic so I can pass these on to my grandchildren (hopefully). Their last name is not the same as mine. My House just didn’t seem right either since DH also lives here. So Our House was the way to go. I find I can’t count very well, since I counted the number of threads available for the name and the number of threads it would take to stitch the words, and it’s off center. I guess we can call that my adaptation of the design.