Really getting excite about finishing this rug!! Only took 6 weeks to finish this square, a new record. There were no borders along the sides so it did go a lot faster.
Now on to the last square, which does have the borders along the left side. That will slow me down a little. When I started working on this only 5 days a week in August, I decided I needed to do more strands of the Paternayan each day so I could get things moving a little faster. I used to do 6 strands a day and I’m now up to 10 stands a day – going from 36 strands each week to 50. I’ll keep up that pace for the rest of the rug now. I might even be able to finish this by the end of the year. That would be wonderful!!!