Everything seems to be going too slow right now. I got to the corner with the large border, just the outline. Found a mistake at the beginning of the day’s work and had to rip it all out. Got that finished and restitched the border outline again. Then I started the small red border and got part of that one around the corner as well. Then I noticed another error in the next border – the small black and white border next to the center design area. I only had to rip out an inch this time, but it’s done and I hope things will move along better over the next week.
Hope your stitching week is running smoother than mine.