A couple of rough days and not much stitching. But the borders are all done.
I’ve also finished the diamonds running straight down the middle and straight across the middle. When I started stitching them the way I had them designed, I hated them. So I ripped them out and then tried something different, like the center diamond but with two colors. I like them this way and they look better.
Toward the bottom, I have started the next pattern. The squares are done in a lighter blue than the diamonds and are filled with the medium rust. There are only four sets of these, and I hope it won’t take long to stitch. I’m also working on the ecru to fill in the empty spaces in the border.