I started this project in 2009. When I completed the borders along the left side, they didn’t meet up, so I put it away. In April of 2011, I got it out again. I decided that ripping out everything that I had done to correct the counting error would not be a good idea on Congress Cloth. I threw it away and got out a new piece of white Congress Cloth and started again. This is as far as I got before I put it away again – too many other projects going on at once.
Now I’m trying to work my way through my stash – and as part of that, I need to complete some of my WIPs. In February of this year I got it out again and I’ve been working away on it. For the last 4 days, I haven’t worked on other projects for more than a few hours – total. But I can finally show you Koshga all finished!
It’s just under 9″ wide and 6″ tall. I think it would make a great pillow insert. So I need to gather my courage, buy the fabric, and get this finished for good.
At least I’ve gotten one thing out of my stash. I’d like to work on some smaller projects this month to help put a dent in that stash – so look for a few new, small things over the next couple of weeks. Plus I’ll be working more on the Peru Rug a lot more too.