I’m still working on this just one day a week, so progress is slow. But I’m pleased with my progress I’ve made in the last three weeks.
There are just a few more stitches to do to complete the top of his hat. And I’ve started filling in the background around it so you can see how it all looks. On the lower left of the hat, you can see the beginning of the band that will go across the bottom of the hat as well. I hope to have that all done by the time you see this again.
I”ve also decided that if I’m not in the mood for the complicated stitches in my needlepoint projects, I’ll pick this up once a week or so and just work on background while I watch TV. You know I have miles of that to do to the left of the hat. So maybe a few extra lengths of background thread each week will help get that done.