Like the teal version I showed you recently, I’ve run out of #4 Kreinik braid for this version. They are on order and will be here any day now. So there is one square that isn’t quite done.
This time, I used a medium shade of purple to do all the Amadeus Daggers and a very dark shade to stitch the edges and little fill-in areas. I didn’t think the Kreinik braid would show up very well if the sides were done in a lighter color.
While I wait for the 3 spools of Kreinik to arrive, I’ve already started the next version. Pink threads on black canvas! I little harder to see as I work, but I’ve done this enough now that I can handle it. I have the six squares outlined and I just started the first dagger. I hope to have them all done by the end of the month, but it could slide over in November. We’ll see.