This is my first time doing an SAL and I’m looking forward to it. I’m Jan from Thread Medley and I do both needlepoint and cross stitch. I started cross stitch about 3-4 years ago when I bought the Persian Iris Mandala from Chatelaine. The mandala and several other projects are listed below on the list for WIPocalypse 2015. I’m hoping with encouragement from all of you that I can get some of these pieces done this year. (I’ve already listed my needlepoint projects for 2015 on my blog on Dec 31st.)
1. Persian Iris Mandala from Chatelaine – not quite halfway done
2. Gossamer Fractal – about a third done. This one has been driving me crazy, so I do a little at a time. I’d like to finish it this year.
3. Father Christmas and Cats from HAED – restarted and now moving along slowly. I’ve reached the left side edge of the piece and the right side is 27 stitches short of the edge. There are two very narrow bands going down the right side and a set of triangles to stitch in those 27 stitches. I’ll get to them next week, I hope.
4. Norfolk Diligence Sampler from Heart’s Ease Examplar Workes – I love this but am terrified of the next section which is the three lines of words.
5. Hometown Holidays by Diane Williams (Little House Needleworks) – I have the charts for the Village Church and the Fire Station to do. Just started.
6. Bright Sea Village Express by Elli Jenks – This is a 3D train and I just love the details on it. Can’t wait to start this soon.
7. Chapter House Tiles from Modern Folk (Jacob de Graaf) – not started
8. Frosty Forest by Country Cottage Needleworks – not started
9. Two Mill Hill Bead kits for next Christmas – not started
10. NOEL Quadrille by The Sweetheart Tree – not started
I think I’d better get stitching!