I haven’t done as much this past month on my projects. But here goes…
1. Persian Iris Mandala – the carpet has all the beads sewn on. The mosque #3 has about half of the cross stitches done. The small triangle sections on each side of the light turquoise is done over one thread instead of over two like all the others. I hope to have this mosque completed by the end of this month.
2. Norfolk Diligence Sampler – I have completed the fourth band of the sampler, but I still have to finish a little of the border on each side.
I’ll do the divider next and then start on the largest band – the manor house! Yeah! When I have 11 rows done on that band, I’ll be at the halfway mark. It’s taken a year to get to this point and I hope that it won’t take that long for the second half. Here is the first half all done. I want to finish pages 5-6 by the end of the month. I’m half done with those pages.
3. Chapter Tiles from Modern Folk Embroideries is coming along very slowly. I guess I’m not working on it as much. I’m still in the second quarter of the design.
4. Bright Sea Express by Elli Jenks is also one that hasn’t had a lot of attention. This first side of the car has 3 windows, which are now there but not all filled in. Then I’ll have to finish the part below the windows. I want to be working on the roof of the car on the right side by the end of the month.
5. Santa Train Stocking for my DH. The second car has all the red for the side and front completed. The roof is almost complete and then I can fill in the windows and the door. I want to have the tender full of coal done by the end of the month and maybe a start on the engine.
Lots to do here and of course my needlepoint as well. Keep stitching everyone!