It’s been a month and I’ve been working on this about 4 evenings a week. So it’s time to show you how things are going.
I used Splendor for the butts and Silk & Ivory for everything else. His nightshirt is all done and I should be able to finish her nightshirt this weekend. The word Occupied was stitched with black Silk & Ivory.
I’ve also started on the background. I’m using white Stardust (Silk & Ivory with a metallic thread running through it) and the Woven stitch. I started at the bottom so I could work my way up the right side. When the other nightshirt is done, I’ll be able to start up the left side as well. This is moving along nicely. It’s a fun stitch.