Time for a monthly update on this rug. Still going quite slowly…
Last month, I was here:
Today, I’m here (and I’ve turned it around again):
The side on the top now – a lot of the border has been filled in and I’ve started the outline of the two square motifs.
In the center, I’ve completed the outlining of the medallion. Now I can slowly start to fill in the areas.
The side on the bottom has the second square motif filled in and the pineapple is half done.
This month I’m going to finish filling in the pineapple, start the outline for the other two square motifs (so the two sides match), and then work on the border.
By next month, I want the entire outer border stitched, have some of the medallion filled in, and be working on one of the large corner motifs. I need to pick up the pace if this is going to be done this year.
I have a small tile design waiting for my attention and I’ve started working on a Persian pillow design in jade green and pale golden browns as well. My hands can’t keep up with all the designs floating in my head right now.
Happy stitching everyone!