I had 3 charts from this series waiting to be stitched and I wanted to try and get caught up before another one was released. Didn’t happen – chart #10 The Tree Lot – arrived at my house on Monday. I have finished the Fire Station and still have 3 to go. Sigh…
Here’s the finished Fire Station before I stitched all the little extras.
After I had the top done and was working on the door at the bottom, I realized that the windows panes were supposed to be the red color. I think they look fine in brown and I didn’t want to tear it all out. Then I added the extras to the right of the station and here is the final piece.
I love the little dalmation and the fire hydrant!
I won’t start the next one for a few weeks. I’m starting two new needlepoint projects this week and continuing to work on the train stocking and the Nain Rug. I’m definitely working hard in the new year – and having a lot of fun.