Since I needed to do the cross stitch list for the year for WIPocalypse 2016, I decided to list my needlepoint goals for the year as well. So here is my list – I don’t expect to start the last two pieces on the list, but it never hurts to dream.
- First Moroccan stocking – pink and green
- Second Moroccan stocking – blue and copper
Deconstructed Log Cabin– finished!
- Ghirardelli Square – get at least half done
5. Persian Nain Rug – finish
6. Madagascar rug – finish
7. Swans – get at least half done
8. Merry Christmas Kitty by Gay Ann Rogers – start and finish
9. Purple Heron by Melissa Shirley – Start
10. 3D cat piece – start and finish
11. Modern Tile – new design based on the photo below that I want to start and finish this year
12. Tumak rug by Gitta – get at least half done (6.5″ X 9″ on Congress cloth)
13. Persian pillow – finish design and start this year
14. Christmas Star – finish design and start this year
15. Zebra Dressed for Winter by CBK – hopefully start
16. Tropical Punch by DebBee Designs – hopefully start
It’s a daunting list, but I’m feeling good and optimistic! My hope is that I get half of them completed and off the list by the end of the year.
The cross stitch list will go up in a week. Happy stitching to all!