I posted a progress photo of this project in January of 2015. It was on my 2015 WIPocalype list of projects I wanted to complete and I didn’t even get one stitch done on it that year. Here’s the last photo.
I finally pulled it out of my stash last week and over the weekend I tried to complete the 3 columns that were started. Here’s how far I got – one column completed, most of the second column, and a little on the third one.
The little running stitches at the top and on the left show the center of the design. I’m looking forward to the two large areas of mostly whites and off-whites on each side. They really move along quickly.
I’m going to keep this one downstairs and work on it each weekend. I actually enjoyed working on it this weekend, so doing it in small doses is the way to go. I’ll post again for WIPocalypse 2016 later this month and I hope to have made some decent progress by then.