2nd Moroccan Stocking Finale – Sort Of…

Last night I was working away on the area surrounding Malik’s name on the stocking. And I ran out of thread (just to the right of the letter K)!! I only need a few more yards to finish it up, but here it is right now:

M Stocking 3

I looked in my stash and in projects that are kitted up, but no more Kreinik of the color and size I needed. So I sent a quick email to Michelle at Come to the Point. She pulled one for me and I’ll pick it up on Wednesday when I visit her shop. She has all the canvas and Pepper Pot Silk I need for my new rug and I had already planned on picking it all up Wed.

I’ll spend my evening stitching around the edges of both stockings this coming week so they are ready to be made into stockings soon.

Advertisements

4 responses to “2nd Moroccan Stocking Finale – Sort Of…

  1. Ugh, off all the places to run out of thread! But you ARE almost done, and it DOES look fantastic, so great job ^_^

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s