I finished this on Friday evening – two needlepoint finishes in one week!
The Watercolors I used is a little lighter than the one from the pattern, but it still works well. I also substituted Anchor colors for all the #5 perle cottons. Everything was in my stash except the ribbon floss, so lots of threads are now out of my stash.
Laura’s patterns are always a joy to stitch. And I love getting another project out of my stash too!
I’ve picked two unfinished projects – one cross stitch and one needlepoint – to work on next downstairs. You’ll see them over the next week or so. And tomorrow I’ll start another needlepoint WIP upstairs as well. There will be lots of new things to see soon.