Not as much stitching time lately, so things are moving slower than ever. I have finished the motifs on the bottom right and turned the corner on the outer border. That was a goal a couple weeks ago. I did have everything outlined for that deadline, but getting them all filled in and doing the off-white background has taken much longer.
There are two small motifs that haven’t been filled in yet. I’ve decided to wait until the matching motif in the top right area is outlined and then fill in the two matching motifs.
I really need to work on this 5 evenings each week so I can get it completed. There are now two projects kitted up and waiting for me to start – one of my own designs and a Christmas ornament for the new granddaughter due in July.