I’ve worked hard on this and for the last few weeks, it’s been a chore to work on it. I could have finished Page 1 today if I kept going for another hour. But I’m so disappointed in this…
Here is the photo of what it should look like:
And here is my stitching so far:
There just seems to be a lot of detail that is missing in this Mini version. I can’t see wasting my time for the rest of the year working on it. So it’s goodbye. I won’t throw it away, but I’ll put it away for now.
I’ve ordered a different project to do for the baby’s room – an Alphabet with colorful animals. It will be here this week and I’ll show it to you next week, after I’ve completed 1-2 letters.