I showed you my practice stitching for this project here. That was last August!!
It’s based on a Moroccan tile, but I’ve added green and some special stitches to make it more interesting. I finally have started the actual stitching.
The pillow will be about 11 inches square when it’s done. I’ve made it across the first row and will continue to work my way up the design. The light blue center squares are done in Brick stitch. The “wings” are stitched in Slanted Gobelin. All the threads are Pepper Pot Silk.
After I’ve completed a few more rows, I’ll start filling in the diamonds. I won’t do any of the design inside the green border until the rest of the pillow is completed. I hope to be well on my way before the end of the month. I’ll do an update on the project then.