Yesterday I finished another couple of inches of the sky and rigging. So I scrolled down a little to take a photo of all that is done so far.
This is 9.5 inches all finished. So I scrolled up again. Eureka! I found the ship at last!
You can now see the next 5 inches. I’ve moved the long threads for the masts and rigging out of the way to make it easier to see the ship. There is only an inch or so still on the scroll bar. I’ll scroll one more time after I do about 2 more inches of the sky and finish the masts. So only about 6.5 inches to go. I can’t believe how many rigging lines have to meet in various places at the boat level. Just a little at a time – I’ll get this done.