Progress, but not a lot this past month. I had hoped by this time of the year, I would have both of these projects done, but it’s just not happening. I finally have my hands feeling better, but can’t stitch for more than an hour in the morning (needlepoint) and afternoon (cross stitch).
I worked on Norfolk Diligence on weekends and completed another octagon and a little more of the bottom border. I finished outlining the other 3 octagons – the middle one is almost ready for me to add my name and date. The other two will repeat the two that are completed, but reversed.
My cat stocking I work on about 4 afternoons a week, but it just doesn’t get me very far. I’m about 2/3 of the way done with only two more cats to go. This is being put away now so I can start the stocking for Emmi (who was born this week). When that is done, I’ll get back to the cat stocking.
Things have been so busy around here, but I picked up a small project to work on once in a while. This is a Mill Hill bead kit. I have several more of these to work on as I find time.
I have a stack of ornaments to work on and some already finished. This summer I want them to be made into ornaments and put away. When the two new granddaughters are a little older, I will start giving them one each year. I’m just not sure how long I’ll be able to keep stitching, so I’m planning ahead.
I’ve also started something new to keep me busy that is not related to stitching. I’ve always wanted to write, so I’m reading and planning and outlining my first book – a cozy mystery. I’ll let you know about it when I get it figured out. LOL