(I scheduled this post to appear this morning. Not only did it not show up, it’s no longer on my computer!! I’ll keep checking and if the duplicate shows up, I’ll delete it. Don’t know what WordPress is up to at this point.)
Projects completed in 2017:
Anatolia Rug – my design
Ghiradelli Square by Peter Ashe
Tumak by Gitta
Country Cabin Panel by Laura Perin
For 2018 I plan to finish several WIPs:
- My blue/green pillow design (I have more done than the photo below)
2. Purple Heron by Melissa Shirley
3. ASOW Tall Ship – posted yesterday
4. ABC piece – posted yesterday
5. Work on Persian Qum rug – though I don’t think it will be completed in 2018 – posted yesterday
And I want to start 3 new pieces:
- Teddy Bear stocking by Barbara Fox
2. Tropical Punch by DebBee Designs
3. C A T by Cheryl Schaeffer
4. And I’ll do several ornaments as well
I know I need to cut down on the number of projects I have going at the same time – 6 right now (or 7?). I don’t want more than 2 needlepoint projects to work on at any one time from now on. So I need to finish the tall ship and the alphabet pieces and THEN I can start on the stocking for DH’s new granddaughter. If I get to the point where I want to start one of the other projects, then the Persian Qum rug will be put away for a month so I can work on the new project. Let’s see if I can stick to this one New Year’s resolution.
It’s going to be a busy needlepoint year!! My cross stitch plans for the year will be posted at the end of the week.
Happy New Year to you all!!