Once again, I have done very little needlepoint over the last month. I’ve only worked upstairs about 3-4 days all month. But I’ve made a little progress on the Bear Stocking. The darker section of the floor is finished, one rocker on the rocking chair is done, and I’ve started on the first teddy bear. The pads on his feet and one arm were stitched with Diagonal Mosaic. Once the feet are stitched, I’ll use Backstitch to go around the pads. I’m using 3 shades in the caramel family for this teddy and stitching it with a variation of the Corduroy stitch. I worked on one arm this morning to see if I like it and hopefully will find a day or two next week to continue.
I didn’t want to mess up the cat on the Letter C, so I picked up the second of the Fancy Hat Snowmen to work on once in a while in the evening if I had the energy. Simple threads and stitches – the greens are Pebbly Perle and the red is Splendor.