The year is ending and I’m looking over my progress for the year. I didn’t complete a lot of projects but started or worked on a lot of mainly large projects. Many of them will continue on to the 2016 list for completion. So here is a review of my projects for 2015.
- Persian Iris Mandala – it started here:
2. Gossamer Fractal – no progress at all
3. Father Christmas – I restarted this after advice from all of you (thank you!). This is where I left him this year:
4. Norfolk Diligence Sampler – here’s where I started in January:
Progress to date:
5. Hometown Holidays – I started with 2 waiting to be stitched and it’s grown to 4 during the year. I completed the Village Church and started the Fire House. More to be stitched next year.
6. Bright Sea Express – Started, but not even one car of the 4 completed.
7. Chapter Tiles – I started the first of the two tiles. There is a mistake somewhere around the middle, so I’m going to do the border all the way around and then slowly work toward the center, hoping to find and correct the mistake. Here’s my progress:
8. Frosty Forest – not started
9. 2 Mill Hill Bead ornaments – not started
10. NOEL Quadrille – not started
Pieces that were added during the year:
- My own design – Hearts & Flowers was designed and stitched.
2. 3 ornaments for my granddaughters – Playful Snowmen are not done (one is almost done)
3. Polar Express – started. Here is my progress:
4. Train Stocking for DH – Here’s my progress. I finished the first car full of trees, added two more cars and started a third one. I’ll continue to work on it until it is done and made into a stocking for next year:
5. Patchwork Sampler Serenity – started ( to be worked on next year)
2 WIP made some progress
4 no progress
I hope I can do better in 2016. I want to complete the projects that have now been started so I’ll have more than 2 completions for the year.
WIPocalypse 2015 and DESIGN both helped me make progress on some projects and start some wonderful pieces to work on next year. Looking forward to seeing everything the rest of you have worked on this year! Happy stitching!!